kamo

Kamo Presbyterian Church roll of honour

Kamo Presbyterian Church roll of honour, 2003. The church (St. David's) stood on the corner of Station Road & Boswell Street, Kamo, Northland until it was demolished in 1978 to make way for a new United Church - St.Paul's. 

The current whereabouts of the roll of honour board are unknown. 

Kamo and District War Memorial Hall

The Kamo and District War Memorial Hall was opened by local MP Mr D.N. McKay on 16 March 1957
Subscribe to RSS - kamo